Welcome to research methods.
Here you will find all the information and tools you need to learn the basics in research. At the moment (Introduction and Conductiong research are available.
In a later stage we will provide you with other parts, including qualitative research, more SPSS functions, how to develop your Research proposal and how to write a thesis.
In the menu you find the following tools:
- Moodle: (you need a username and a password to participate); for the assignments and instructions
- The moodle platform is used to create groups. plan meetings, hand in assignments, get feedback, ask questions, watch videos, etc.)
- Limesurvey:(Surveys that are used in this training)
- The front end of the survey software. Her you find all open public surveys that are available
- Limesurvey administration: (You need a username and password to create your own surveys)
- back end of the survey software. here you can create online surveys
- Online lessons:(Free for all visitors)
- Basic Statistics lesson. To be used to develop your statistics knowledge.
- APA generator (external link): (Free for all visitors)
- To help you to create APA reference list for the research proposal and the research report
- Sample size calculator (external link): (Free for all visitors)
- Sometimes you want to know how big your sample should be to have a represeantative amount of respondents. You can use this calculator to get an estimation
- Qualtrix (survey software, to be used with NHTV account)
- Online survey tool 2. We will start using this tool from 2016
- Reseach videos explaining different elements of research( Free for all visitors) ( Interactive PDF, download and open in PDF Reader)
- NHTV Wide project, containing knowledge clips about all aspects of research.